Saturday, November 28, 2009

Vacuum Bags Work!

Hey these vacuum bags for packing clothes WORK!

Before:


After:


My down jacket is huge (because I'm a big lady) and it's hip-length, which is a headache for me because I will only be needing it for the first leg of my trip (first 3 days only). I was hesitating to bring it as it would take up so much space in my suitcase, but with this clever vacuum bag, it'll only take up 40cm x 60cm x maybe 5cm in my bag? And the best part is I can SQUEEZE in more stuffs on top & below, left & right :D

Another Best Buy from Daiso! *2 thumbs up*

PS. These bags have proven to work really well during our winter trip to India; I have recommended these bags to family members and they are buying them to store clothing in the wardrobes efficiently too! Cheers, Vivi 2010-01-31

No comments:

Post a Comment